W-WCHS Career Development Center
While off campus, visit the link above to discover resources to help you learn about yourself, careers that fit your interests, and education and training required to get jobs in those career fields.
A variety of information is shared on the site including:
- Adult Education and Job Information
- Career Awareness
- Career Exploration & Planning
- College Exploration & Planning
- Dual Enrollment (Move On When Ready)
- Federal Career Planning Resources
- Georgia Career Planning Resources
- Georgia Skilled Trades Exploration
- Guide for the College Bound Athlete
- Military Career Exploration
- Paying for Your Education
Dual Enrollment (formerly known as Move On When Ready) is an early college enrollment program for students in grades 9-12 who qualify to participate. Students may enroll on a part-time or full-time basis as a dual enrollment student and take college courses while still in high school. Students will receive high school and college credit simultaneously when attending and passing approved college classes. To learn more about Dual Enrollment, watch the video below, visit the website listed, then contact Mrs. Callaway, our school counselor.